Fast Facts about CMN
- Children’s Miracle Network is the alliance of premier children’s hospitals in North America.
- Children’s Miracle Network hospitals treat 17 million children each year for every disease and condition imaginable.
- Children’s Miracle Network hospitals treat children with cancer, pediatric AIDS, muscular dystrophy, heart disease, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, asthma and accident trauma.
- Children’s Miracle Network hospitals provide state-of-the-art compassionate care for all children. They are committed to serving children above all else.
- Children’s Miracle Network serves its hospitals by raising the much-needed funds to pay for life-saving equipment, charity care and break-through research.
- Children’s Miracle Network raises funds through a number of corporate sponsors and events such as the annual Children’s Miracle Network Celebration broadcast.
- Each year, Children’s Miracle Network hospitals provide more than $2.5 billion in charitable care; these non-profit children’s hospitals depend on community support.
- Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network has raised more than $2.7 billion for hospitalized children – most of which is donated a dollar or two at a time by individuals throughout the United States and Canada
How Will Your Donation Be Used?
One hundred percent (100%) of locally raised funds stay in the local area to benefit children at a participating hospital.
How Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Use Children’s MiracleNetwork-generated Funds:
|New Equipment & Capital Expansion||39%|
|Health Education Programs||5%|
|Other (Special patient needs, clinics, etc.)|